Friday, February 1, 2008

Most important and amazing lesson learnt EVER!

Personally, I think that the most important lesson ever learn is not a single lesson, but UIR as a whole.

UIR as a whole has helped me understand how to search for specific results using operators and keywords. Evaluating resources and websites based on different criteria and understanding different search engines such as a MetaCrawler, Google and Yahoo Directory. How to differentiate different quality websites. I am also able to do researches using the internet with ease and also provide useful and quality information for my researches.

And a lot of other things and rubbish which I won't mention here. But UIR as a whole is really good, not a lot of assignments and I would say its pretty slack around here in class! Many thanks to Ms Faridah!

No comments: